In honor of National Nanny Recognition Week. I’d like to recognize and honor my son’s nanny Kristina. Or better known in our house as “Tee-Tee”.
- Chase LOVES “Tee-Tee!”
- She’s always on time.
- She doesn’t complain when I’m late getting home.
- She knows how to divert of crying child
- She comes up with fun, new, daily activities for Chase.
- Kristina always makes sure Chase is safe
- She is teaching Chase to say, “I love you!”
- **My house is cleaner when she leaves**
- I never asked Kristina to do family laundry, just Chase’s. During the first two weeks on the job she was doing the whole family’s laundry. I was SO thankful and told her she didn’t have to. Kristina said, “since Chase naps 2-3 hours a day, she has down time and actually enjoys doing laundry.”
- She lets me know when we are running low on supplies (diapers, milk, etc.)
I can’t just stop at 10… here are a few more reasons I love my nanny:
- She sends pictures and/or videos of Chase throughout the day. Not every day, but when she sees something worth taking.
- She sticks to Chase’s schedule and suggests when it may be time to alter it.
- She gives great feedback. For example: Time to ditch the bottle, or time for potty training.
- She goes with the flow.
- She happily grocery shops and runs errands.
- Kristina is creative.
- She’s silly.
- She takes initiative and is always one step ahead.
- Kristina prepares well balanced meals for Chase.
- I leave for work, with the confidence, and knowledge that my son will be loved and well cared for all day.
I could go on and on about how much we appreciate, love, and respect Tee-tee. We hope she is a part of Chase’s life and our family forever!