1. RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns. Come see more than 5,000 hand-carved, illuminated jack o’lanterns created by professional artists and sculptors, arranged in creative ways, along a 1/3-mile scenic walking trail all set to an original music score produced exclusively for The RISE! The variety of new and exciting themes created for 2015 is sure to impress both RISE newbies and returning RISE fans. There are two locations in California for this event, La Canada Flintridge or Arcardia. This is sure to be a fun filled adventure!
2. Danny’s Farm. Danny’s Farm is a very unique petting zoo and events facility. The festival includes arts and crafts, the petting farm, farm activities, carriage rides, and music. While Danny’s Farm was founded to be a special place for special children, it is open to children from all walks of life, with or without disabilities. This is a little further away but well worth the trip, located in Pomona.
3. Bob Barker’s Halloween Spooktacular Halloween Hoop-de-doo (during the day time). Bob Barker Marionettes celebrates all things Halloween. Join dancing witches and skeletons and get up close and personal with the puppets. They’ll dance right into their laps. More information is listed on their website it is sure to be an amazing time.
4. The 5th annual EEK! At The Greek! The EEK features the Symphony In The Glen. Armin Shimerman (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) will join Maestro Rubinstein and the orchestra to narrate Edgar Allen Poe’s Gothic masterpiece, “The Tell-Tale Heart.” The event takes place on Saturday, October 24 at the Greek Theatre, LA.
5. The Pumpkin Festival offers live bands, a DJ dance zone, marketplace vendors, delicious food & pumpkin treats, pumpkin painting, professional pumpkin carving and so much more! The low $5 admission price includes all inflatables & a giant slide, Halloween carnival games, reptiles & bug shows, contests, a Saturday morning costume parade plus car displays, bands, and a Business Expo.