Full Time, Lve-out Nanny Needed for toddler boy in Venice Beach.
The family is new to the LA area, and works in the entertainment industry.
They are looking for a nanny who can be flexible with their schedule and work approx. 45+ hours per week.
The ideal nanny would:
- Have experience with energetic toddler boys
- Be comfortable cooking healthy and nutritious meals, with fresh ingredients from scratch. The child
enjoys trying new foods!
- MUST have a child-friendly car.
- Help the child transition into LA life – including establishing his weekly and daily routine (naps,
activities, friends etc)
- Do the child’s laundry and IRON his clothes..
- Oversee the child’s development in conjunction with us as parents – potty training, moving into a bed,
developing language skills etc.
- Filling the child’s week with fun regular activities (eg swimming classes, playball, soft play, arts
and crafts, playgroup, playdates).
This family’s former nanny was a real professional Norland Nanny, so they know what a real, professional, career nanny looks like!
Salary is $25-30/hr. D.O.E.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Rebecca@vipnannyagency.com with “Venice Nanny” in the subject line of the email.