Private Family with main residence in Beverly Hills, California, is seeking an experienced and energetic nanny for their two-year-old twin boy and girl, Monday – Friday: 10:30am – 7:30pm. This candidate must possess the following qualities: high energy, adaptability, flexibility and ability to multitask. Must display emotional maturity and maintain good judgment skills in creating a warm and safe environment for the children to grow and thrive. This family is highly routine-oriented which has allowed for the children to become great sleepers, as they still take a daily three-hour nap. Candidate must work well with other household staff which include two full time housekeepers and house manager.
General Job Duties:
- General childcare duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing and putting down for naps during morning and
• Ability to create, plan and lead play and educational activities such as weekly lesson plans and art projects.
• Must be an organized, team player willing to support additional staff.
• Healthy, fresh ‘light’ cooking for children.
• Ok with small dog
• Must be willing to travel with family.
• Reliable, honest, and trustworthy.
• Ability to anticipate the needs of the family and provide support.
• Desire to commit long-term and grow with a wonderful family.
• Possess experience exhibiting discretion and loyalty.
• General computer skills.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- College Degree with background in education.
• Must have professional nanny experience with great references.
• Local to Los Angeles Area
• First Aid and CPR certification.
• Must have clean background and CA driver license.
Salary: $70,000/yr.++ D.O.E