Loyal VIP family is looking for a sweet-spirited nanny with positive energy and a team-player attitude to help care for our 5-month-old son. Schedule would be primarily 9AM-4PM or so on most weekdays with flexibility to work occasional nights or weekends. Family will guarantee 40-hours of work per week.
The ideal nanny would be youthful, engaging, physically, and strong- baby is a BIG boy!
In addition the nanny would:
- Have experience with babies, and/or toddlers
- Enjoys reading, engaging, music, and developmental activities (no TV or screen time)
- Follows a nap/feeding schedule designated by parents
- Likes being outdoors and taking walks
- Practices a healthy, active lifestyle
- Helps prepare healthy foods for baby, including steaming and pureeing
- Communicates and is responsive to texts when parents are out of the house
- Is organized, clean, and conscientious
- Draws from experience to offer suggestions and assistance, but ultimately respects and supports the parents decisions, executing them with an upbeat, team player attitude.
- Is productive while baby naps by helping around the home
- Is passport-ready and willing to travel
This position would include light housekeeping like baby’s laundry, cleaning bottles, helping to keep toys and play areas tidy, etc.
Pay will be weekly & structured to match time worked combined with consideration for nanny’s level of experience.
If you are interested please email your resume to JOBS@vipnannyagency.com with “Palisades Baby” in the subject line of the email.