High Profile family is looking for the BEST of the BEST Nanny/Governess for the three children
(7, 5, and 2 years old). The family has homes in Florida and Santa Barbara.
They travel extensively during school holidays/breaks.
– Care, supervision, guidance and management of 3 children (ages 2, 5, and 7)
– Proactive role in planning all activities
– Creates a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment
– Ensures, manages and promotes health, hygiene and safety
– Coordinates with the chef to create healthy weekly menus
– Actively works on reaching child development and educational milestones/goals
– Follows the set daily routine and is able to suggest and implement adjustments as needed as children grow
– Seeks out additional learning opportunities such as trips out to the library, fire station, local community kids events, children’s theatre etc
– Reports to parents with daily feedback
– Prepares for, including any necessary research for weekly meetings with parents to discuss child related topics such as discipline, education, sleep training, potty training etc.
Desired skill sets and qualifications for potential governess/nanny:
– College degree in child related field preferred and/or teaching experience/qualifications.
– SUPER hygienic
– Loving, nurturing, positive and upbeat personality
– Well organized, efficient and punctual
– Thorough and meticulous planner and highly effective with time management
– Positive attitudes to new situations
– Inspires confidence and welcomes challenges
– Impeccable manners and etiquette shared with the children
– Knowledgeable on nutrition and healthy eating
– Solution orientated
– Confident, respectful
– Manages all matters calmly
– Welcomes feedback and accepts appropriate directions and instructions
TOP SALARY for the right candidate!!!
If interested please email your resume to JOBS@vipnannyagencycom with “Florida/SB Governess” in the subject line of the email. We will respond to those we feel are most qualified for this position.